Calories: 468 kCal / serving
- 7 g
- 30 g
- 35 g
Ingredients Needed for Ground Beef and Cheddar Pastry
12 ounces of ground beef
1 teaspoon worcester sauce
3 ounces of cheddar cheese
1 tablespoon oil
1 puff pastry sheet
2 teaspoons of sesame seeds
How to Make Ground Beef and Cheddar Pastry
- Preheat the oven to 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Put the ground beef in a bowl.
- Add Worcester sauce, salt, and pepper.
- Rub the meat to get the sauce in.
- Form about 6 meatballs.
- Take each meatball and add a piece of Cheddar cheese. Wrap the meat around it.
- Heat the oil in a cast-iron skillet to a medium high temperature.
- Fry the meatballs for 5-6 minutes.
- Cut the puff pastry sheet in 6 equal pieces.
- Cut the bacon in little pieces and fry it for a couple of minutes.
- On each of the pieces of pastry put a slice of Cheddar, some fried bacon, a meatball, and another slice of Cheddar.
- Wrap everything in the puff pastry.
- Whisk the egg and use a brush to coat the puff pastry balls.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds over them.
- Cook in the oven for 25 minutes.