Calories: 377 kCal / serving
- 56 g
- 17 g
- 11 g
Ingredients Needed for Grilled Veggies and Mozzarella Ciabatta½ zucchini ½ red onion 0.25 pepper 1 ciabatta 1 tablespoon american dressing 1 lettuce leaf 1 ounce mozzarella, shredded 1 lime pepper
How to Make Grilled Veggies and Mozzarella Ciabatta
- Cut the stem of the zucchini and then slice it in thin strips.
- Slice the red onion.
- Cut the carrot in strips.
- Grill the zucchini, onion, carrot, and mushroom slices for 8-10 minutes.
- Cut the ciabatta in half, making it one wider piece.
- Spread the American dressing on one half of the ciabatta.
- Add the lettuce leaf and grilled veggies.
- Add the shredded mozzarella on top of the veggies.
- Cover the veggies and mozzarella with the other half of the sandwich.
- Grill the sandwich again for 2-3 minutes.