Ingredients Needed for Grilled Veggies and Mozzarella Ciabatta
½ red onion
1 tablespoon american dressing
1 lettuce leaf
1 ounce mozzarella, shredded
How to Cook Grilled Veggies and Mozzarella Ciabatta
- Cut the stem of the zucchini and then slice it in thin strips.
- Slice the red onion.
- Cut the carrot in strips.
- Grill the zucchini, onion, carrot, and mushroom slices for 8-10 minutes.
- Cut the ciabatta in half, making it one wider piece.
- Spread the American dressing on one half of the ciabatta.
- Add the lettuce leaf and grilled veggies.
- Add the shredded mozzarella on top of the veggies.
- Cover the veggies and mozzarella with the other half of the sandwich.
- Grill the sandwich again for 2-3 minutes.