Ingredients Needed for Grilled Turmeric Lamb Chops With Broccoli and Bulgur
½ teaspoon cumin seeds
1 teaspoon white pepper corn
2 garlic cloves, crushed
0.5 inch - ginger root, peeled and diced
½ teaspoon olive oil
4 lamb chops
2 ounces of butter
10 broccoli florets
½ cup heavy cream
1 tablespoon chili paste
¼ cup cooked bulgur
How to Make Grilled Turmeric Lamb Chops With Broccoli and Bulgur
- Put the cumin seeds, white peppercorn, turmeric, garlic, ginger, olive oil, some salt and pepper in a mortar and use the pestle to crush all the ingredients.
- Coat the lamb chops with this mixture.
- Place the lamb chops on the heated grilling machine and grill them for 4 minutes. Turn the chops over and cook them for another 4-5 minutes.
- Heat one skillet and melt the butter.
- Throw in the broccoli florets and season them with salt and pepper. Cook them for about 2 minutes, before adding the heavy cream and the chili paste.
- Add the cooked bulgur and mix to combine.
- Serve the grilled lamb chops with the broccoli and bulgur side.