Ingredients Needed for Grilled Turkey Breast With Veggie Couscous
1 cup couscous
1 cup hot water
1 red bell pepper
4 cherry tomatoes
2 turkey breasts
3 tablespoons of olive oil
2 star anise
How to Make Grilled Turkey Breast With Veggie Couscous
- Put the couscous in a bowl and pour the hot water over it. Mix and let it soak for 10 minutes.
- Dice the red bell pepper, cut the asparagus, and crush the garlic cloves a little.
- Season each turkey breast with 1 tablespoon of olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Grill the turkey breasts.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a skillet, and cook the garlic cloves. Flavor the oil, then remove the garlic cloves.
- Add the red bell pepper in the skillet and cook it for 3-4 minutes. Add the asparagus and keep on heat for a couple of minutes, until the asparagus is crisp-tender. Add the cooked couscous and mix.
- Add the star anises and the cherry tomatoes.
- Serve the grilled turkey with veggie couscous.