Grilled Turkey Breast With Veggie Couscous
Yes, of course turkey is healthy, but it can get boring very fast if you always eat it the same way. So why not juggle with your recipes? For example, try pairing the turkey with a nice couscous? It’s a dish that is flavored with garlic and filled with vegetables. It’s a perfect combination!
Ingredients Needed for Grilled Turkey Breast With Veggie Couscous
1 cup couscous
1 cup hot water
1 red bell pepper
4 cherry tomatoes
2 turkey breasts
3 tablespoons of olive oil
2 star anise
How to Make Grilled Turkey Breast With Veggie Couscous
- Put the couscous in a bowl and pour the hot water over it. Mix and let it soak for 10 minutes.
- Dice the red bell pepper, cut the asparagus, and crush the garlic cloves a little.
- Season each turkey breast with 1 tablespoon of olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Grill the turkey breasts.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a skillet, and cook the garlic cloves. Flavor the oil, then remove the garlic cloves.
- Add the red bell pepper in the skillet and cook it for 3-4 minutes. Add the asparagus and keep on heat for a couple of minutes, until the asparagus is crisp-tender. Add the cooked couscous and mix.
- Add the star anises and the cherry tomatoes.
- Serve the grilled turkey with veggie couscous.