Ingredients Needed for Grilled Shrimp Salad on Toast 3 radishes es
1 chili, thinly sliced
½ yellow bell pepper, chopped
1 cucumber, chopped
1 spring onion, chopped
1 garlic clove, chopped
2 salad leaveses, thinly sliced
1 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon yogurt
4 toast breads slices
1 pork sausage, thinly sliced
How to Cook Grilled Shrimp Salad on Toast
- Shred the radishes and carrot and add them in a large salad bowl.
- Add the chili, bell pepper, cucumber, spring onion, garlic, and salad.
- Squeeze the lime, and add the yogurt. Mix to combine the ingredients.
- Grill the bread for 1 minute on each side.
- Grill the shrimp for 2-3 minutes, turning them once in the process.
- Place the shrimp on top of the salad and serve it with the grilled bread.