Calories: 200 kCal / serving
- 34 g
- 10 g
- 3 g
Ingredients Needed for Grilled Shrimp Salad on Toast3 radishes es 1 chili, thinly sliced ½ yellow bell pepper, chopped 1 cucumber, chopped 1 spring onion, chopped 1 garlic clove, chopped 2 salad leaveses, thinly sliced 1 teaspoon salt ½ lime 1 tablespoon yogurt 10 shrimp 4 toast breads slices 1 pork sausage, thinly sliced
How to Make Grilled Shrimp Salad on Toast
- Shred the radishes and carrot and add them in a large salad bowl.
- Add the chili, bell pepper, cucumber, spring onion, garlic, and salad.
- Squeeze the lime, and add the yogurt. Mix to combine the ingredients.
- Grill the bread for 1 minute on each side.
- Grill the shrimp for 2-3 minutes, turning them once in the process.
- Place the shrimp on top of the salad and serve it with the grilled bread.