Ingredients Needed for Grilled Salmon With Raisin and Kumquat Sauce
10 ounces of salmon
½ cup sugar
1 tablespoon raisin
1 jalapeno, sliced
¼ cup heavy cream
How to Cook Grilled Salmon With Raisin and Kumquat Sauce
- Season the salmon with salt and pepper. Set the salmon on an electric grill, skin side down. Cook the fish for about 3 minutes.
- In the meantime, remove the ends of the kumquats.
- Put the sugar in a skillet and melt it on low-medium heat.
- Add the raisins, kumquats, lemon, and jalapeno slices. Cook the ingredients for 2-3 minutes, until they caramelize slightly.
- Add the heavy cream and cook the mixture for another 2 minutes, until you get a thick sauce.
- Serve the salmon with this sweet fruit sauce.