Ingredients Needed for Grilled Salmon Taco
¼ red bell pepper
1 spring onion
1 tortilla wrap
1 tablespoon cream cheese
3 ounces of smoked salmon
How to Cook Grilled Salmon Taco
- Thinly slice the cucumber and bell pepper.
- Chop the spring onion and slice the avocado. Pour lemon juice over the avocado slices.
- Spread the cream cheese over the tortilla wrap.
- Place the smoked salmon in the middle and sprinkle the spring onion.
- Add the sliced veggies on top and wrap the tortilla.
- Place the tortilla on a heated grill, and cook it for about 2 minutes, while turning it over, so it doesn’t burn.