Ingredients Needed for Grilled Pork Tenderloin With Pineapple Glaze
4 pineapples rings
1 teaspoon olive oil
14 ounces of pork tenderloin
½ cup pineapple juice
1 teaspoon honey
1 teaspoon chili paste
How to Cook Grilled Pork Tenderloin With Pineapple Glaze
- Heat your grilling machine and grill the pineapple rings for 1-2 minutes. Set them aside.
- Grease the grill with olive oil and cook the pork slices for about 10 minutes. Set them aside.
- Pour the pineapple juice and the honey in a saucepan.
- Whisk and boil the juice.
- Add the chili paste, mix it in, and simmer it until you make a thick sauce.
- Serve the grilled pork with the pineapple rings and sweet and spicy sauce.