Grilled Pork Chops With Bacon-Wrapped Baby Corn
If you have some grilled pork chops in the menu, but no side for them, you could try this delicious bacon wrapped baby corn. We’ve cooked the baby corn in honey and chili flakes then wrapped it in bacon for a crispy touch!
Ingredients Needed for Grilled Pork Chops With Bacon-Wrapped Baby Corn
2 pork chops
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
6 baby corns
1 teaspoon honey
¼ teaspoon chili flakes
1 inch p chopped fresh chives
1 inch p chopped fresh parsley
6 bacon slices
1 bell pepper, cut into sticks
How to Make Grilled Pork Chops With Bacon-Wrapped Baby Corn
- Preheat the oven to 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Heat your grilling machine and pour a few drops of vegetable oil on it. Grill the pork chops.
- Heat the remaining vegetable oil in a skillet and start stir-frying the baby corn.
- Add the honey, chili flakes, chives, and parsley and cook until the baby corn turns golden brown.
- Remove from the skillet, let it cool a little, then wrap each baby corn in bacon.
- Place them into a baking dish, drizzle vegetable oil on them, and roast for 25 minutes.
- Serve the pork chops with bacon-wrapped baby corn and, if you want, some bell pepper slices.