Ingredients Needed for Grilled Pork Chops With Bacon-Wrapped Baby Corn
2 pork chops
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
6 baby corns
1 teaspoon honey
¼ teaspoon chili flakes
1 inch p chopped fresh chives
1 inch p chopped fresh parsley
6 bacon slices
1 bell pepper, cut into sticks
How to Make Grilled Pork Chops With Bacon-Wrapped Baby Corn
- Preheat the oven to 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Heat your grilling machine and pour a few drops of vegetable oil on it. Grill the pork chops.
- Heat the remaining vegetable oil in a skillet and start stir-frying the baby corn.
- Add the honey, chili flakes, chives, and parsley and cook until the baby corn turns golden brown.
- Remove from the skillet, let it cool a little, then wrap each baby corn in bacon.
- Place them into a baking dish, drizzle vegetable oil on them, and roast for 25 minutes.
- Serve the pork chops with bacon-wrapped baby corn and, if you want, some bell pepper slices.