Ingredients Needed for Grilled Pork Chops and Hasselback Potatoes
1 onion, julienne sliced
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
4 mushrooms, sliced
¼ cup white wine
¼ cup heavy cream
1 lime, cut into halves
½ teaspoon olive oil
4 sun-dried tomatoes es
2 tablespoons of cottage cheese
1 tablespoon grated parmesan
¼ cup cheddar, shredded
2 pork chops
How to Make Grilled Pork Chops and Hasselback Potatoes
- Preheat the oven to 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Heat 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil in a skillet and cook the onion until it softens.
- Add the mushrooms and cook for 1-2 more minutes.
- Add the white wine and season with salt.
- Add the heavy cream and parsley. Mix and simmer until the sauce thickens. Set aside.
- Cut the potatoes fan-style: thin slices, but leaving slices attached at the bottom.
- Put the lime halves into a baking dish, cut-side down. Place the potato fans over them, cut-side up.
- Drizzle olive oil on the potatoes.
- Roast for 25 minutes.
- When the time’s up, take them out from the oven and remove the lime halves. Stuff the potatoes with sun-dried tomatoes and then top them with cottage cheese, grated parmesan, chopped chives, and Cheddar.
- Roast for 15 more minutes.
- Heat your grilling machine and drizzle some vegetable oil on it. Grill the pork chops.
- Serve one grilled pork chop with mushroom gravy on top and one Hasselback potato.