Ingredients Needed for Grilled Pears Topped With Ricotta and Berries
1 ½ cups of frozen black currants
¼ cup red wine
2 tablespoons of honey
5 ounces of ricotta
2 tablespoons of dried cranberries
2 tablespoons of pecan nuts
2 tablespoons of melted butter
How to Cook Grilled Pears Topped With Ricotta and Berries
- Heat the blackcurrants in a skillet over low heat, then add the red wine. Stir and bring to a simmer, then add the honey and stir for a minute or so. Remove from heat.
- Add the ricotta, dried cranberries, and pecans in a smaller bowl and mix. Set aside.
- Cut the pears in half, scoop the cores out, place them cut-side down on the grill, and grill for 7 minutes.
- Coat them with butter and grill for 1 minute more. Turn them over, coat the grilled halves with butter, and grill for 2 minutes more.
- Add some ricotta-berry cream on each one and also some blackcurrant topping and serve.