Ingredients Needed for Grilled Honey-Glazed Pork Belly
¼ cup lemon juice
1 tablespoon honey
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 teaspoon curry powder
10 ounces of pork belly
2 onions, quartered
1 garlic head
How to Cook Grilled Honey-Glazed Pork Belly
- You can first prepare the marinade for the pork belly.
- Grab a large bowl and add the lemon juice, honey, olive oil, curry, salt, and pepper.
- Mix and soak the pork belly into the marinade.
- Place it over the hot grill and cook it for 12 minutes total time (6 minutes per side).
- Place the onion and garlic and grill for 5 minutes.
- Serve the grilled pork belly with the onion and garlic side.