Grilled Honey-Glazed Pork Belly
Want to eat some pork belly but don’t know how to cook it? We suggest grilling it, so you won’t need to add any extra fat. To give it flavor, marinate it with some honey, lemon juice, olive oil, and curry. It will be extra flavorful and it might actually not be that heavy for the stomach if you’re also following a diet.
Ingredients Needed for Grilled Honey-Glazed Pork Belly
¼ cup lemon juice
1 tablespoon honey
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 teaspoon curry powder
10 ounces of pork belly
2 onions, quartered
1 garlic head
How to Make Grilled Honey-Glazed Pork Belly
- You can first prepare the marinade for the pork belly.
- Grab a large bowl and add the lemon juice, honey, olive oil, curry, salt, and pepper.
- Mix and soak the pork belly into the marinade.
- Place it over the hot grill and cook it for 12 minutes total time (6 minutes per side).
- Place the onion and garlic and grill for 5 minutes.
- Serve the grilled pork belly with the onion and garlic side.