Calories: 685 kCal / serving
- 54 g
- 28 g
- 41 g
Ingredients Needed for Grilled Halloumi Sandwich
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
2 halloumi cheese slices
3 bread slices
2 tablespoons of Bechamel sauce
1 red bell pepper, sliced
1 green bell pepper, sliced
1 cheese slice
How to Make Grilled Halloumi Sandwich
- Add a tablespoon of vegetable oil over the hot grill.
- Add the halloumi cheese and grill it for 2 minutes.
- Start making the sandwich. First top 1 slice of bread with 1 tablespoon of bechamel sauce, 1 red bell pepper slice, 1 green bell pepper slice and 1 slice of cheese.
- Add another slice of bread, the remaining bechamel, halloumi, and bell peppers. Close the sandwich with the remaining bread slice.
- Grill the sandwich for 2 minutes before serving.