Ingredients Needed for Grilled Eggplant With Orange and Salsa Dressing
4 cups of water
1 cup ice
3 tablespoons of salsa sauce
1 teaspoon orange zest
How to Make Grilled Eggplant With Orange and Salsa Dressing
- Slice the eggplant in about 1/2 inch (1 cm) thick slices.
- Use a cooking ring to remove some of the slices’ edges. In the end, each slice should look like a 5 corner star.
- Add water and ice in a large bowl. Submerge the eggplant slices and let them soak in cold water for about 5 minutes. Dry them over a paper towel.
- Place them over a hot grill and cook them for about 3-4 minutes per side.
- Squeeze the juice out of the orange. Mix it with salsa sauce, salt, and orange zest until smooth. Pour this dressing over the grilled eggplants and serve!