Ingredients Needed for Grilled Chicken With Carrot Mash 4 carrots
1 teaspoon saffron
2 ounces of butter, melted
1 garlic clove, chopped
2 chicken breasts
1 watermelon, diced
How to Cook Grilled Chicken With Carrot Mash
- Slice the carrots and the potato.
- Blend them into a smooth mash, while adding a pinch of saffron.
- Take a small bowl and mix the melted butter with garlic, parsley, and a pinch of salt.
- Keep this marinade for later on.
- Grill the chicken breast for about 8-10 minutes. After about 5 minutes, spread the melted butter marinade over the meat.
- Finish cooking the meat and serve it with the sweet mash.