Ingredients Needed for Grilled Chicken With Aromatic Rice
5 ounces of rice
1 red bell pepper
1 green bell pepper
3 tablespoons of vegetable oil
1 ounce shimeji mushroom
2 tablespoons of soy sauce
4 mint leaves
2 chicken breasts
½ teaspoon chili flakes
How to Cook Grilled Chicken With Aromatic Rice
- Prepare the rice according to the instructions on the pack.
- Dice the onion, the red bell pepper, and the green bell pepper.
- Cut in halves the cherry tomatoes.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil in a skillet.
- Cook the onion until it turns translucent.
- Add the Shimeji mushrooms, the red and the green bell pepper. Cook them together.
- Add the cooked rice.
- Whisk the eggs and add them over the rice and vegetable mixture.
- Stir the mixture using a wooden spoon.
- Add the soy sauce and the mint leaves.
- Squeeze the lime. Season the rice with salt.
- Heat the grill and grease it with 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- Season the chicken breasts with salt and grill them.
- Serve each piece of grilled chicken breast with rice and cherry tomatoes.
- If you want, you can sprinkle some chili flakes over the chicken.