Green Bean and Ham Frittata
Want to cook yourself something savory in the morning? Skip the classic omelet and try making a frittata. Frittata is basically an omelet, the only difference being that it is cooked into the oven instead of the stove. There are lots of ingredient combos you can try, we’ve made a simple one with some ham, beans, and thinly sliced mozzarella.
Ingredients Needed for Green Bean and Ham Frittata
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
5 ounces of ham, thinly sliced
2 ounces of frozen green beans
2 ounces of frozen yellow beans
1 spring onion, chopped
4 ounces of low moisture mozzarella, thinly sliced
How to Make Green Bean and Ham Frittata
- Heat the vegetable oil in a cast-iron skillet over medium heat.
- Add the ham, beans, and spring onion. Cook for 1 minute.
- Whisk the eggs and add them in the skillet. Put a lid on and cook for 5 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Remove the lid and slide the skillet into the oven for the next 20 minutes.