Ingredients Needed for Green Bean and Ham Frittata
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
5 ounces of ham, thinly sliced
2 ounces of frozen green beans
2 ounces of frozen yellow beans
1 spring onion, chopped
4 ounces of low moisture mozzarella, thinly sliced
How to Cook Green Bean and Ham Frittata
- Heat the vegetable oil in a cast-iron skillet over medium heat.
- Add the ham, beans, and spring onion. Cook for 1 minute.
- Whisk the eggs and add them in the skillet. Put a lid on and cook for 5 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Remove the lid and slide the skillet into the oven for the next 20 minutes.