Ingredients Needed for Green Bean and Cherry Tomato Salad
10 ounces frozen green beans
1 red onion, thinly sliced
1/2 cup vinegar
8 cherry tomatoes, halved
1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
1 teaspoon soy sauce
1 teaspoon honey
2 ounces panko
1/2 tablespoon parsley, chopped
lime juice (for serving)
How to Cook Green Bean and Cherry Tomato Salad
- Fill a medium pot with water and salt it.
- Add the green beans and boil them for 12-14 minutes. Set aside.
- Add the sliced onion to a smaller bowl and cover with vinegar.
- Let it soak for 10 minutes.
- Transfer the soaked onion to a bowl. Add the tomatoes, balsamic vinegar, soy sauce, boiled green beans, and honey.
- Season with salt and pepper, add the panko and parsley. Mix everything.
- Serve drizzled with lime juice.