6 portobello mushrooms
extra virgin olive oil
2 garlic cloves, diced
1 onion, diced
4 ounces of broccoli, small florets
6 fresh oregano leaveses
3 ounces of feta cheese
- Preheat the oven to 360˚F/180˚C.
- Clean the mushrooms. Remove their stems and set them aside. Place the mushroom caps in a baking dish, stem-side down. Coat them with olive oil on top.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Dice the mushroom stems.
- Meanwhile, heat about 3 tablespoons of olive oil in a skillet. Cook the garlic for 20-30 seconds, then add the onion. Cook it until soft and translucent.
- Add the diced mushroom stems and broccoli. Stir and cook until soft.
- Add fresh oregano and stir again. Set aside.
- When the mushroom cups baking time is up, take them off the oven, flip them, and stuff them with the broccoli mixture.
- Top each mushroom with feta cheese and return to the oven for 8-10 minutes.