Calories: 405 kCal / serving
- 8 g
- 6 g
- 82 g
Ingredients Needed for Grape and Prune Bundt Cake
4 egg yolks
1 cup sugar
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
4 whipped egg whites
1 ½ cups of flour
1 cup pitted prunes
1 cup grapes
How to Make Grape and Prune Bundt Cake
- Add the egg yolks and sugar to a bowl. Mix until smooth using the hand mixer.
- Keep adding the vegetable oil, baking powder, and vanilla extract, season with salt then mix some more.
- Add the whipped egg whites and mix them in.
- Add½ of the flour and mix it in. Add the remaining flour and mix more until even.
- Transfer the batter to a 7 1/2 x 3 inches Bundt pan. Bake for 35 minutes at 360⁰F/180⁰C.
- Add the prunes and grapes and bake for 5 minutes more at 360⁰F/180⁰C.