Ingredients Needed for Gorgonzola Burger
1 tablespoon butter
1 red onion
1 tablespoon white sugar
1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
12 ounces of minced meat
5 ounces of gorgonzola cheese
4 burger buns
3 tablespoons of vegetable oil
4 tomatoes slices
20 baby spinaches
How to Cook Gorgonzola Burger
- In a skillet, melt the butter.
- Cut the onion in halves and then slice them horizontally.
- Fry the onion slices in butter.
- Add the sugar.
- Add the balsamic vinegar.
- Cook the onion until it caramelizes and softens.
- In a medium bowl, put the minced meat and the yolk.
- Sprinkle some salt and pepper.
- Mix the meat and the yolk with a fork.
- Mix with a fork the gorgonzola cheese in a separate bowl.
- Make a patty by using a round form or with your hands.
- In the middle of the patty, put a teaspoon of gorgonzola.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet and fry the patty both sides.
- Slice horizontally a burger bun.
- Place the patty on the first slice.
- Add some caramelized onion, a slice of tomato, and 5 leaves of baby spinach.
- Top it with the other slice of the burger bun.
- Make 3 more burgers.
- Serve them immediately!