Ingredients Needed for Gooey Chewy Brownies
10 ounces of cake mix
¼ cup vegetable oil
¼ cup milk
7 ounces of toffees
1 cup unsweetened condensed milk
2 ounces of chocolate chips
How to Cook Gooey Chewy Brownies
- Add the cake mix in a large bowl.
- Add the eggs, vegetable oil, and milk. Whisk with a fork and set up your mixer. Mix until smooth.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F/175 degrees C.
- Pour 3/4 of the mixture in squared baking dish, around 8X8 inches, lined with parchment paper.
- Slide the tray into the oven for the next 35 minutes.
- In the meantime, heat a saucepan over low heat, and add the toffees and condensed milk.
- Bring to a boil and melt the toffees completely, mixing them with the milk. Take the pan away from the heat when smooth and creamy.
- Take the brownie out of the oven and pour the liquid mixture over it. Top it with the chocolate chips and the remaining brownie mixture.
- Slide the tray into the oven for the next 30 minutes at 350 degrees F/175 degrees C.