Ingredients Needed for Gnocchi With Pesto and Veggies
5 ounces of frozen gnocchi
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
2 garlic cloves, crushed
¼ red bell pepper, chopped
¼ yellow bell pepper, chopped
2 teaspoons of pesto sauce
1 spring onion, chopped
1 tablespoon pine nut, toasted
How to Cook Gnocchi With Pesto and Veggies
- Place a saucepan over medium heat and fill it with water.
- Add a pinch of salt and bring it to a boil. Add the gnocchi and cook them according to the instructions on the package.
- Next heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook it for 30 seconds.
- Add the bell peppers and cook them until they soften. Add the gnocchi, stir, and cook everything for 2 minutes.
- Add the pesto sauce, cherry tomatoes, spring onion, and toasted pine nuts. Stir, and cook everything for 1-2 minutes.