Ingredients Needed for Gnocchi With Mussels and Dijon Sauce
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
1 teaspoon butter
2 garlic cloves, sliced
1 pound mussel
3.5 ounces of gnocchi
1 cup rose wine
1 teaspoon whole grain mustard
½ cup heavy cream
1 spring onion, chopped
How to Cook Gnocchi With Mussels and Dijon Sauce
- Heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a deep skillet or wok.
- Add butter, garlic, and stir until the butter melts.
- Add the mussels and season with salt and pepper. Cook until all mussels are opened.
- Fill a large pot with water, add some salt and bring the water to a boil. Add the gnocchi and cook them according to the instructions on the package.
- In the meantime, take the meat out of the shells and place it in a bowl.
- Heat the remaining oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the gnocchi, some salt and pepper, and cook them for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove them from the skillet and start preparing the Dijon sauce. Add the rose wine in the skillet. Bring it to a boil, add the whole grain mustard and whisk. Add the heavy cream and stir until the ingredients combine.
- Add the gnocchi into the skillet, along with the mussels, and spring onion.
- Stir, and leave it on heat for 1-2 more minutes.