Ingredients Needed for Gluten-Free Pancakes
1 cup gluten free flour
1 ½ tablespoons of sugar
1 teaspoon baking powder
½ teaspoon baking soda
2 tablespoons of maple syrup
3.5 ounces of butter, melted
vegetable oil for frying
agave syrup for serving
blueberry for serving
banana for serving
How to Cook Gluten-Free Pancakes
- Add the gluten-free flour in your blender. Add the sugar, baking powder, baking soda, egg, maple syrup, and melted butter in the same blender. Blend everything until smooth.
- Next heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Add a few drops of vegetable oil.
- Pour around a ladle of the mixture in the skillet, depending on how large and thick you want your pancakes.
- Cook each pancake thoroughly for 1-2 minutes per side.
- Make a pancake tower and top it with a few blueberries and banana slices. Pour a small drizzle of agave syrup when serving the pancakes.