There still might be hope left for those of you who have gluten intolerance. You can buy some gluten-free flour, and still enjoy a delicious tower of pancakes early in the morning. The taste and preparation remain the same, the only thing that changes are the toppings you serve them with!
Ingredients Needed for Gluten-Free Pancakes
1 cup gluten free flour
1 ½ tablespoons of sugar
1 teaspoon baking powder
½ teaspoon baking soda
2 tablespoons of maple syrup
3.5 ounces of butter, melted
vegetable oil for frying
agave syrup for serving
blueberries for serving
banana for serving
How to Make Gluten-Free Pancakes
- Add the gluten-free flour in your blender. Add the sugar, baking powder, baking soda, egg, maple syrup, and melted butter in the same blender. Blend everything until smooth.
- Next heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Add a few drops of vegetable oil.
- Pour around a ladle of the mixture in the skillet, depending on how large and thick you want your pancakes.
- Cook each pancake thoroughly for 1-2 minutes per side.
- Make a pancake tower and top it with a few blueberries and banana slices. Pour a small drizzle of agave syrup when serving the pancakes.