Ingredients Needed for Glazed Beef Tenderloin With Veggies and Rice
10 ounces of beef tenderloin, sliced
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 teaspoon butter
4 carrots, small size
3 radishes es, halves
¼ teaspoon dried oregano
1 chili pepper, sliced
1 green beans
1 cup cooked rice
1 valerian leaves
1 tablespoon peanut, crushed
How to Cook Glazed Beef Tenderloin With Veggies and Rice
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet and add the beef tenderloin slices.
- Season them with salt and stir.
- Squeeze some lime juice and add the soy sauce.
- Fry for 30 to 60 seconds. Flip the steaks over and sear the other side for 30 to 60 seconds. Do not overcook. Set the steaks aside.
- Take another skillet and melt the butter in it.
- Add the carrots and cook them until they soften just a little and turn golden.
- Add the radishes, dried oregano, chili pepper, and green beans. Cook until the green beans are crisp-tender.
- Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Split the cooked rice in two servings, then top them with valerian, cooked vegetables, and beef tenderloin pieces.
- Sprinkle peanuts.