Ingredients Needed for Garlic Seasoned Fried New Potatoes
vegetable oil for frying
1 pound new potato
5 garlic cloves
How to Cook Garlic Seasoned Fried New Potatoes
- First, slice the potatoes for frying. Heat a skillet, add the oil and let it get really hot before adding potatoes. Let them fry for about 15 minutes while stirring in the pan every 2-3 minutes so the potatoes don’t burn.
- Remove them from the skillet when they turn golden and crispy.
- Use a knife and crush the garlic cloves. Do not press very hard because you don’t want it completely crushed, just slightly.
- Add it with the potatoes in a large bowl and season with salt.
- Cover the bowl and mix all together to combine flavors.