Ingredients Needed for Garlic Roasted Chicken Thighs With Veggies
4 chicken thighs
10 ounces of potato, small-sized
3 small red onions, sliced
4 carrots, thinly sliced
2 garlic cloves
1 teaspoon olive oil
1 teaspoon dried oregano
How to Cook Garlic Roasted Chicken Thighs With Veggies
- Preheat the oven to 440°F/220°C.
- Lay the chicken thighs on a wooden board and season them with salt and pepper.
- Lay the potatoes, red onions, and carrots on the bottom of a rectangular baking dish, fully covering the bottom. Lay the chicken on top.
- Add the garlic and drizzle a small bit of olive oil. Season with oregano.
- Slide the tray into the oven and cook it for the next 45 minutes.