Ingredients Needed for Garlic Roasted Cabbage Wedges
4 garlic cloves, minced
1 tablespoon olive oil
¼ cup white wine
How to Cook Garlic Roasted Cabbage Wedges
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Place the cabbage on a wooden board. Cut off its edges and slice it in 4 thick slices.
- For the garlic marinade, add the minced garlic in a small bowl. Pour olive oil, white wine, and season it with salt and pepper. Whisk it.
- Pour it over the cabbage slices. Sprinkle a few chili flakes.
- Slide them in the oven for the next 30 minutes!