Calories: 359 kCal / serving
- 30 g
- 25 g
- 14 g
Ingredients Needed for Garlic Fried Shrimp in Potato Rings
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
1 teaspoon chili powder
1 garlic clove, minced
8 ounces of shrimp
½ cup white wine
How to Make Garlic Fried Shrimp in Potato Rings
- Thinly slice the potatoes. Make a 0.5 inches (1.2 cm) diameter cut in the middle of the slices and remove the inside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the potato rings, and season with salt, pepper, and chili powder. Fry them for about 8-10 minutes per side, until golden and crispy.
- Heat the remaining vegetable oil in another skillet. Add the shrimp and season them with salt, pepper, and add a touch of garlic. After 1 minute of cooking add the white wine. Cook the shrimp for another 2-3 minutes.
- To assemble the dish: grab a shrimp and slide it through 3 potato rings.
- If you’re feeling creative, you can try serving them in tall margarita glasses!