Ingredients Needed for Garlic Butter Shrimp Spaghetti
5 ounces of spaghetti
2 garlic cloves, chopped
½ cup white wine
How to Cook Garlic Butter Shrimp Spaghetti
- Heat a saucepan over medium heat. Add water in it and bring it to a boil.
- Add a pinch of salt, the spaghetti, and cook them according to the instructions on the package.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Add the shrimp, butter, and wait for it to melt.
- Cook the shrimp for 2 minutes per side. Add the garlic and white wine. Cook for 1-2 more minutes.
- Take out the shrimp and serve them with the spaghetti.
- Top with parmesan and parsley.