Ingredients Needed for Garlic and Ginger Shrimp With Buttered Toast
2 garlic cloves
1 ounce ginger
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 teaspoon butter
4 toast breads, diagonally sliced
How to Cook Garlic and Ginger Shrimp With Buttered Toast
- Thinly slice the jalapenos, garlic, and ginger.
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat and add the thinly sliced jalapenos, garlic and ginger. Cook them for under a minute so they can release their flavors.
- Add the shrimp. Squeeze the lemon over them. Season with salt and pepper. Continue to cook for about 3-5 minutes, while occasionally stirring. Remove the shrimp form the heat and transfer them to a plate.
- Heat another skillet over medium heat, and melt the butter. Add the toast slices and cook them for about 1-2 minutes per side, until golden and crispy.
- Serve the shrimp with a touch of parsley on top!