Calories: 676 kCal / serving
- 4 g
- 65 g
- 20 g
Ingredients Needed for Ganache
8 ounces butter
6 ounces chocolate
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon coffee powder
pistachio, crumbled (for garnishing)
How to Make Ganache
- Bain-marie the butter & chocolate: fill a pot halfway with water and heat it. Place a heat-proof bowl on top and add the butter and chocolate. Cook and continuously stir until it melts. Add the vanilla extract and coffee powder in the process. Season with lime zest.
- Cook and continuously stir until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a baking dish and let it cool for 1 hour.
- Transfer it to a bowl and mash it using a hand mixer.
- Serve garnished with crumbled pistachio.