Ingredients Needed for Fusilli With Spinach Pesto
10 asparaguses spears
1 tablespoon olive oil
7 ounces of fusilli
4 ounces of spinach
2 garlic cloves
2 ounces of almond flake
¼ cup olive oil
1 ounce parmesan, shredded
3 sun-dried tomatoes es
How to Cook Fusilli With Spinach Pesto
- Preheat the oven to 430°F/220°C.
- Slice the asparagus spears into small pieces.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and add the asparagus.
- Drizzle it with olive oil and season it with salt and pepper.
- Heat a saucepan over medium heat and fill about half of it with water. Add a pinch of salt. Bring it to a boil and cook the pasta according to the instructions on the package.
- For the pesto, place the spinach in a blender. Add salt, garlic, almond flakes, olive oil, and parmesan.
- Blend everything until you get a creamy pesto.
- Place the pasta in your bowl, and the roasted asparagus, sun-dried tomatoes, olives, and the pesto sauce.