Ingredients Needed for Fusilli With Mussels and Tomato Sauce
2 pounds of mussel
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
½ cup white wine
2 garlic cloves, chopped
0.5 ounce butter
1 cup tomato sauce
5 ounces of fusilli, cooked
How to Cook Fusilli With Mussels and Tomato Sauce
- Start by washing the mussels with cold water. Throw away all the opened mussels.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and cook the fusilli according to the instructions on the package.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat and add the mussels. Add the white wine, garlic, and butter. Pour the tomato sauce and season with pepper. Cook the mussels for 6-8 minutes or until they are opened.
- Add the cooked fusilli and squeeze the juice out of the lemon in the skillet. Cook everything for 1 minute.
- You can serve with a touch of parsley on top.