Fusilli With Mussels and Tomato Sauce
If you’re in the mood for seafood, some mussels might seem a great idea for tonight’s dinner. And what better way to cook them then with pasta and tomato sauce? Sometimes simple really is the best way!
Ingredients Needed for Fusilli With Mussels and Tomato Sauce
2 pounds of mussel
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
½ cup white wine
2 garlic cloves, chopped
0.5 ounce butter
1 cup tomato sauce
5 ounces of fusilli, cooked
How to Make Fusilli With Mussels and Tomato Sauce
- Start by washing the mussels with cold water. Throw away all the opened mussels.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and cook the fusilli according to the instructions on the package.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat and add the mussels. Add the white wine, garlic, and butter. Pour the tomato sauce and season with pepper. Cook the mussels for 6-8 minutes or until they are opened.
- Add the cooked fusilli and squeeze the juice out of the lemon in the skillet. Cook everything for 1 minute.
- You can serve with a touch of parsley on top.