Ingredients Needed for Fruity Oatmeal and Banana Cups
1 large banana, thickly sliced
2 tablespoons of honey
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon cinnamon
6 ounces of rolled oats
7 ounces of Greek yogurt
How to Cook Fruity Oatmeal and Banana Cups
- Add the banana pieces to a bowl and crush them using a fork.
- Add the honey, vanilla extract, salt, and cinnamon and mix them.
- Add the rolled oats and mix some more until evenly mixed. Refrigerate for 60 minutes.
- Coat the cups of a muffin pan with the mixture. Bake for 30 minutes at 360⁰F/180⁰C.
- Remove from the oven. Fill each oatmeal cup with greek yogurt and top them with fruits and berries.