Ingredients Needed for Fruity Chia Cups
9 ounces of berry-flavored yogurt
1 cup milk
½ cup chia seeds
1 ounce rolled oats
1 ounce dried fruit
2 ounces of maraschino cherry
3.5 ounces of low-fat yogurt
3 ounces of strawberry, sliced
2 tablespoons of almond flake
3.5 ounces of mixed berries
2 ounces of walnut
How to Cook Fruity Chia Cups
- For the chia pudding, add the yogurt in a large bowl.
- Pour the milk and mix it until smooth.
- Add the chia seeds, mix, and refrigerate it overnight.
- The next day, you can assemble your dessert. Mix the rolled oats and dried fruits. Divide all of the ingredients into 4.
- Grab 4 wine/champagne cups and add 1 thin layer of chia pudding, oats and dried fruits, maraschino cherries, low-fat yogurt, strawberries, almond flakes, more chia pudding, mixed berries, and walnuts.