Ingredients Needed for Quiche Lorraine
2 tablespoons of water
4 ounces of bacon, cut into small pieces
1 onion, chopped
4 ounces of Gruyère, grated
How to Cook Quiche Lorraine
- Crack the eggs and add them to a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper and add the 2 tablespoons of water. Whisk.
- Preheat the oven to 360ºF/180ºC.
- Heat an ovenproof nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the bacon and cook it until crispy, for 3-5 minutes.
- Add the onion and cook it together with the bacon, until it softens, for about 3 minutes.
- Add the Gruyere cheese and the whisked eggs to the skillet.
- Transfer to the oven and bake for 25 minutes.