Ingredients Needed for Fried Tofu With Bok Choy
1 tablespoon plum sauce
1 tablespoon sweet chili sauce
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 tablespoon canola oil
1 tablespoon ketchup
7 ounces of tofu, cubes
1 teaspoon vegetable oil
2 garlic cloves
0.25 ounce ginger
1 spring onion, chopped
3 bok choy leaves
½ cup water
How to Cook Fried Tofu With Bok Choy
- Add the plum sauce in a large bowl. Add sweet chili sauce, soy sauce, canola oil, and ketchup. Mix them well.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the tofu and cook it on all sides until golden.
- Add the marinade you’ve made earlier on and cook for 5 minutes, turning it in the process.
- Next, heat a few drops of vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Crush the garlic and add it to the skillet. Add the ginger (shredded), spring onion, and bok choy leaves.
- Pour water in the pan and cover it with a lid. Let it simmer for the next 15 minutes.
- Place the cooked bok choy in a bowl, top it with the fried tofu, and serve!