Ingredients Needed for Fried Swordfish Fillet With Zucchini and Broccoli
2 garlic cloves
vegetable oil for frying
6 broccoli florets
¼ cup heavy cream
14 ounces of sword fish fillet
½ cup flour
1 valerian leaves
½ teaspoon black sesame seeds
½ teaspoon white sesame seeds
How to Cook Fried Swordfish Fillet With Zucchini and Broccoli
- Heat 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil in a skillet.
- Crush the garlic cloves lightly with the flat of a knife, then throw them into the skillet. Stir and cook just 30 seconds, to flavor the oil.
- Cut the zucchini and the white zucchini into sticks. Add them to the skillet and start frying them.
- When the zucchini starts to brown, add the broccoli florets. Cook for 3-4 more minutes, then add the heavy cream.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Season the swordfish fillets with salt. Coat the fillets with flour.
- Heat some vegetable oil in another skillet and fry the swordfish on both sides until golden.
- Serve the fried swordfish with zucchini and broccoli side and some valerian leaves.
- Garnish with black and white sesame seeds.