Ingredients Needed for Fried Sausage Bread Rolls
1 teaspoon cinnamon
2 teaspoons of white sugar
2 tablespoons of milk
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
6 breads slices
1 tablespoon butter
How to Cook Fried Sausage Bread Rolls
- Whisk the eggs and mix them with salt, pepper, the cinnamon, the white sugar, and the milk.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet and fry the sausages.
- Press with your hands each bread slice and roll in it each sausage.
- Fix the sausage bread rolls with toothpicks.
- Coat them with egg mixture.
- Melt the butter in a skillet and fry the sausage bread rolls.
- Serve them warm, with a dip.