Ingredients Needed for Fried Rice With Egg and Ham
1 cup brown rice
2 cups of water
1 tablespoon olive oil
3 eggs, whisked
1 tablespoon sesame oil
6 ounces of ham, small cubes
1 onion, chopped
1 teaspoon soy sauce
½ red chili, thinly sliced
2 ounces of baby spinach
1 spring onion, chopped
6 ounces of canned red beans
How to Cook Fried Rice With Egg and Ham
- Heat a saucepan over medium heat and add the rice in it.
- Pour 2 cups of water over the rice and cover with a lid. Cook the rice according to the instructions on the package.
- Next, heat the olive oil in a wok over medium heat. Pour the whisked eggs and season them with salt and pepper.
- Cook the eggs for around 2 minutes, stirring often in the process.
- Take out the eggs, and heat the sesame oil in the wok.
- Add the ham, and cook it for around 2 minutes.
- Add the onion, rice, and give it a good stir.
- Add the soy sauce, red chili, and egg.
- Cook for an additional 2 minutes, while stirring often in the process.