Ingredients Needed for Fried Pork Rice
10 ounces of pork neck, cubed
4 tablespoons of vegetable oil
½ eggplant, cubed
1 handful pecan nut
1 teaspoon brown sugar
1 teaspoon butter
1 ½ cups of cooked rice
1 teaspoon soy sauce
½ teaspoon chili flakes
½ teaspoon turmeric
1 cup canned peas
1 chili pepper, slices
How to Cook Fried Pork Rice
- Heat the vegetable oil in a wok.
- Add the pork neck cubes.
- Add salt and stir. Cook until the pork pieces turn golden-brown.
- Add the eggplant cubes and stir.
- Add the pecans, brown sugar, and butter. Stir and cook further.
- Add the cooked rice, soy sauce, chili flakes, turmeric, and canned peas.
- Stir and cook for a few more minutes. Make sure the meat is cooked through.
- Serve it with some red chili slices.