Ingredients Needed for Fried Halibut on Lettuce Salad
2 halibuts fillets, approximately 6 ounces each
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
½ cup flour
3 tablespoons of yogurt
1 tablespoon whole grain dijon mustard
2 tablespoons of lemon juice
1 lettuce head
1 tablespoon olive oil
How to Make Fried Halibut on Lettuce Salad
- First coat the fish fillets with flour.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the fillets and cook them until golden on both sides.
- Add the yogurt in a bowl. Add the Dijon mustard, dill, and pour the lemon juice.
- Add the lettuce in a salad bowl, season it with salt, pepper, olive oil, and the lemon juice.
- Place the salad on a large plate, serving as a bed to lay the halibut on it.
- Top the fish with the yogurt dressing and serve!