Calories: 644 kCal / serving
- 106 g
- 5 g
- 24 g
Ingredients Needed for Fried Green Bananas
6 green bananas
½ cup brown sugar
6 rices paper
vegetable oil for frying
4 ice creams
How to Make Fried Green Bananas
- Peel the bananas and cut off their edges.
- Coat every banana in brown sugar.
- Dip in warm water the rice paper, until it becomes pliable.
- Roll one banana in each rice paper.
- Deep fry the banana rolls for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve the fried bananas with 2 scoops of ice cream and some chocolate topping.