Ingredients Needed for Fried Egg Sandwiches
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
5 bacon strips
4 bread slices
1 tablespoon cream cheese
1 cheddar slice
1 cheese slice
1 red onion, sliced
1 avocado, sliced
1 chili, sliced
3 tomato slices
3 bok choy leaves
How to Cook Fried Egg Sandwiches
- First heat the vegetable oil in a skillet and then add the bacon slices. Fry them until crispy.
- Slice your bun through the middle and toast it alongside the other bread slices.
- You can make the following combos:
- For the first sandwich spread cream cheese and add red onion, fried egg, 1 tomato slice, 1 bok choy leaf, and crispy bacon.
- For the second add Cheddar cheese, avocado, 1 tomato slice, red onion, fried egg, and crispy bacon.
- Last but not least, the third one has 1 slice of cheese, chili slices, 1 bok choy leaf, avocado, fried egg, and crispy bacon.