Calories: 458 kCal / serving
- 8 g
- 31 g
- 34 g
Ingredients Needed for Fried Chicken Breast With Cabbage
3 tablespoons of vegetable oil
7 ounces of cabbage, shredded
10 ounces of chicken breast
How to Make Fried Chicken Breast With Cabbage
- Heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the shredded cabbage, and season it with a pinch of salt.
- Cook it for 5-7 minutes, while stirring often, until it softens.
- In the meantime, slice the chicken breast into medium and small chunks.
- Heat the remaining vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat. Season it with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Cook the chicken breast for around 15 minutes total time, while turning it over every minute or so, just so it doesn’t burn.
- When it’s ready, serve it next to the cabbage!