Ingredients Needed for Fried Chicken and Vegetable Salad
5 ounces of chicken breast
¼ cup vegetable oil
½ teaspoon smoked paprika powder
½ lettuce head
6 cherry tomatoes
2 radishes es
½ cucumber, small-sized
½ teaspoon olive oil
7 mozzarellas ovoline
1 tea spoon balsamic glaze
How to Cook Fried Chicken and Vegetable Salad
- Cut the chicken breast into slices.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet and start frying the chicken pieces.
- Season them with salt and pepper. Cook them on both sides until golden.
- Add the smoked paprika and cook further until the meat is cooked through. Set it aside.
- Chop the lettuce, halve the cherry tomatoes, slice the radishes and the cucumber. Add them to a salad bowl.
- Add the olives, squeeze the lime, sprinkle salt and pepper, then drizzle some olive oil.
- Throw in the fried chicken pieces and mix.
- Add the salad on a plate, then add the mozzarella ovoline.
- Drizzle balsamic glaze.