Ingredients Needed for Fried Carp With Cherry Tomatoes
1 carp, approximately 1 pounds , cleaned and gutted
2 tablespoons of flour
vegetable oil for frying
0.5 ounce butter
7 ounces of cherry tomato, halves
2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
1 teaspoon dried oregano
4 basil leaves
2 tablespoons of water
How to Cook Fried Carp With Cherry Tomatoes
- Coat the fish with flour.
- Heat enough vegetable oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the fish and cook it until golden on both sides. That should take around 4-5 minutes per side.
- Next take care of the tomatoes. Melt the butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add the cherry tomatoes and garlic. Season with salt, pepper, and dried oregano.
- Squeeze the juice out of the lime, and add a few basil leaves. Add a few drops of water, and cook until the sauce thickens.
- Place the fish on a plate, and top it with the tomatoes.