Ingredients Needed for Fried Caprese Salad
2 tablespoons of flour
1 tablespoon milk
2 tablespoons of breadcrumbs
vegetable oil for frying
How to Cook Fried Caprese Salad
- Slice the tomato. Halve the mozzarella slices.
- Make a tower of tomato, mozzarella and basil – add one slice of tomato, then a slice of mozzarella, a basil leaf, and repeat with the ingredients until you finish them all.
- Fix the tomato with a skewer.
- Whisk the egg with milk and make an egg wash.
- Coat the tomato and mozzarella fan with flour, then egg wash, and then breadcrumbs.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a deep skillet.
- Deep-fry the caprese bomb.
- Set aside a few minutes before serving. Eat the dish while it’s still warm.